jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

My Halloween plans

Just to give another update to my blog, I'm going to talk about the plans I have for Halloween since many people give it a high matter which make anybody guess they have had great times in past events.
Accordingly to my personality and attitude, I might be an elderly man for a large group of people, actually, a real elderly man seems to have more fun than me in that kind of days. Nevertheless, let's face it, I don't have the greatest fun they usually have, not outside asking for candies or going to a costume party, but for sure I enjoy that dark feeling the day arrives with, especially for its weather which is usually cold and rainy. If I adore rain and cold in ''common'' days, now imagine the much I enjoy looking at people with cool costumes down the pouring rain, not because of their disgrace but for the sublime feelings I can get.

Taking that apart, I also contribute with those who still like going outside and asking for candies, since my father also think of them. He has the habit to buy a few bags of sweets in order to make me give them to people. I can also highlight the way my father's mood is in that day, It tends to have an increase in his creativity.
Concluding, I must state I don't have a bad time in Halloween days, neither bitter, and that's caused by the joy that group of abstract things provide me.



                                                                                                    http://goo.gl/Bqr7D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario