miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

How my day started

So I was asked to tell how my day started, yeah, another weirdo's day life.

Even if It's not impressive at all, I got to say my wake alarm might be the nicest thing to hear, no matter If it's at 6 AM; even though, it doesn't always give me a pump up, and today was not an exception.
After looking to a wall for five minutes I decided it was time to go to take a shower which was not that creepy as some people mention it. Twenty minutes later I was already dressed up and ready to feel the cold breeze outside my bedroom which is pretty comfortable but awkward at the same time, I mean, not  all houses have that temperature difference.

Eating breakfast is not that joyful anymore, since I don't want to ask my relatives to take me to the university anymore, and as I can't deal a lot with that lonely desire inside me, I'd rather take the bus the rest of my studying life; they may thing it's a silly idea but I'm not worried about that.
Hurry increased and a nice nervous feeling increased, my father was not at home to argue about the much time I spend before leaving, so I did my best to rush.

I believe I counted fifteen or twenty buses before the one I needed arrived; nevertheless, I finally took it. The rest is pretty common, without avoiding the bright sight the sun usually attacks me with right before class starts.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario